We’ve been talking about doing this episode for quite a while now but other topics or life situations kept getting in the way, but we are finally here. We are doing an episode on truth statements, destroying the lies that derail us. We’ve mentioned them a ton on different episodes, but we’ve never really dived deep into what they are and how we can use them in our lives.
We answer five questions about Truth Statements that people may commonly have.
- When did you start using them and why did you start?
- Where do the lies come from and what lies are you talking about?
- So, are you talking about self-help or positive affirmations or is it more than that?
- How do you discover the lies and where do you find the Truths?
- How and when do you use these Truth Statements?
- John 8:44
- John 8:32
- Romans 12:1-2
- Genesis 3
- Psalm 8:2
- 1 Corinthians 13
- Mark 4:18-20
- Winning the war In Your Mind by Craig Groeschel
- Don’t Give The Enemy A Seat At The Table by Louie Giglio
- Live No Lies by John Mark Comer
- Kill The Spider by Carlos Whitaker
- Enter Wild by Carlos Whitaker
Download Jeff and Sabrina’s Truth Statements List: