On Sunday at Element Church we officially kicked off our annual year-end I Heart Wyoming offering. If you missed Sunday or weren’t ready to give you can still give toward the initiative anytime between now and December 31st (11:59 PM) by going HERE and selecting “I ❤️ Wyoming Initiative” in the drop-down menu.
I Heart Wyoming exists to elevate, expand and reinforce the credibility of God’s Church in all 23 counties of our state. To do that, we set out each year to partner with as many churches as we can, literally giving away money, coming alongside them to help serve their communities in tangible ways.
In 2018, we were able to partner with 16 different churches, giving away $94,836 to help them serve their communities. To see some of what God has been doing around the state these past two years you can go to the I Heart Wyoming website HERE, and to their Facebook page HERE. I also posted all 16 partner churches, where they are from, and what they accomplished below.
In 2019, we are continuing our I Heart Wyoming Initiative with a desire to partner with even more churches. The long-term goal is to partner with at least one church in all 23 counties.
As you’re praying about what you’ll give, be thinking about the ways you’ll give as well. Our online and mobile giving portals are already open HERE. As always, you can give through cash or check, just make sure that you mark “I Heart Wyoming” on your giving. You can also give in non-traditional ways like stocks, bonds, property or precious metals. If you’d like to give in a non-traditional way, please contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, No one person can do everything, but we can all do something, and if we all do something we’ll end up accomplishing everything!No one person can do everything, but we can all do something, and if we all do something we'll end up accomplishing everything! Click To Tweet
I can’t wait to see what God does through this years I Heart Wyoming offering. I pray you’ll be a part of it as well.
2018 Partner Churches:
- Platte Valley Lutheran in Saratoga — FREE movies, candy, and popcorn event(s) at the local Recreation Center
- Summit Wesleyan in Buffalo — Backpack giveaway, car wash, and a gas buy-down event
- New Life Church in Powell — Kids Camp for children in foster care.
- Whitewater Church in Laramie — PTSD Veterans bike rally event called “Light of Day”
- Restoration Church in Casper — Backpack, school supply, and food giveaway
- New Life in Gillette — Special Needs Prom
- Casper Community Church in Casper — 20,000 lbs. of food given away.
- Douglas Assembly of God in Douglas — Purchased a trailer, supplies, and inflatables for serving the community and neighboring communities.
- Laramie Connections in Laramie — Provided Block Parties, block cleanups, & a college move-in event
- Orchard Church in Lander — Backpacks giveaway
- Foundations for Nations Church in Riverton (on the reservation) —Started a Food Pantry
- New Life Church in Laramie — Back to school bash event
- Harvest Church in Laramie — Hosted an event to serve foster families
- River of Grace in Baggs — Community wide BBQ
- Casper Faith Assembly in Casper — Thanksgiving Dinner giveaway
- RidgeLife Church in Jackson — Purchased a portable donut machine for mobile service events