In this episode, we continue the celebration of our Podcastiversary!
We announce the winners of the $100 and $50 gift cards and we answer the remaining listener questions.
- Is it harder now that some of your daughters have started dating and why?
- Do you believe Catholics know Jesus? When I tell my boyfriend (who is Catholic) about my relationship with Jesus he seems to understand and says he has one too. Is that possible growing up in a Catholic home? Is there a good way to make sure he knows the REAL Jesus?
- How do you juggle your ministry at home (your family) and starting your own church while having young kids?
- What is the most powerful blessing this podcast has placed in your life?
- Sabrina, you have talked about your truth statements but I don’t believe we have heard them all do you feel comfortable sharing all of them? How did you end up starting or even finding these statements?
- If in a marriage there has been hurt and betrayal and I’ve done so much work to let go and let God, but I struggle with triggers that just throw me off in an anxiety attack that I cant even think right. In your podcast you talk about overcoming these hurts in God’s Word, but I’m just stuck in the sexual part of trusting and I do good on some days and then he does something that just throws me back. How do you overcome that? I know intimacy is huge, but we have none and that’s a problem. How do we fall in love again?
“Interviewing Your Daughter’s Date” by Dennis Rainey
James 2:19-20 19 You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror. 20 How foolish! Can’t you see that faith without good deeds is useless?
1 John 2:3-4 3 And we can be sure that we know him if we obey his commandments. 4 If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.
1 John 3:9-10 9 Those who have been born into God’s family do not make a practice of sinning, because God’s life is in them. So they can’t keep on sinning, because they are children of God. 10 So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God.